After a revival in November, 1923, God called the Rev. Sam and the Rev. Davis Wolfe to establish the Center Presbyterian Church as part of a mission church field that included the Epperson, Brown Hill, Wilson Station, and Farner Churches. It is currently connected to the PC (USA).
In light of current social debates, decisions and divisions in the PC (USA), we believe the following:
· The good news of the Gospel is that the triune God- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit creates, redeems, sustains, rules and transforms all things and all people.
· God has put all things under the Lordship of Jesus Christ who is head of the Church, which is the Body of Christ, and the means which individuals receive God’s gift of salvation that is accepted by faith.
· The Scriptures, both Old and New Testament, testify to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and teach how believers are to live in relationship with Him in this world.
· Christian marriage is a covenant relationship in which only a man and a woman are called to live out together before God their lives of discipleship.
We invite you to join us as we continue to explore ways to make Jesus Christ “center” of our lives.
· Bulletin – Sunday, April 27, 2014 – Message: “The Unconditional Love of God” delivered by Donald Bivens
· Mr. Cony Brown, a member of our church family, has written a book “The End Times Unveiled”. Click here for details