After a revival in November, 1923, God called the Rev. Sam and the Rev. Davis Wolfe to establish the Center Presbyterian Church as part of a mission church field that included the Epperson, Brown Hill, Wilson Station, and Farner Churches. It is currently connected to the PC (USA).
In light of current social debates, decisions and divisions in the PC (USA), we believe the following:
· The good news of the Gospel is that the triune God- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit creates, redeems, sustains, rules and transforms all things and all people.
· God has put all things under the Lordship of Jesus Christ who is head of the Church, which is the Body of Christ, and the means which individuals receive God’s gift of salvation that is accepted by faith.
· The Scriptures, both Old and New Testament, testify to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and teach how believers are to live in relationship with Him in this world.
· Christian marriage is a covenant relationship in which only a man and a woman are called to live out together before God their lives of discipleship.
We invite you to join us as we continue to explore ways to make Jesus Christ “center” of our lives.
· Bulletin - Sunday, May 19, 2013 Pentecost Sunday – Message: “The Holy Spirit as the ultimate antivirus” delivered by Rev. Dr. Jon Faraone
May 18 & 19, Hog Cookout. Saturday night starts with games, movie in the parking lot, and camping for anyone interested.
Calling all men to help with the Hog on Sunday after church service, wood splitting to keep the fire going and someone to help Travis and Steve
with smoking the hog. Sign-up sheet available for volunteers to bring side dishes.